These 90-minute classes are predominantly designed for adults of all ages and abilities. Whether you have absolutely no prior training, or have years of dance experience, we have the perfect class for you. Rekindle your love for dance with four class levels to choose from – Beginners, Level I, Level II and Level III. In addition, some classes will be taught by our very own artists of Singapore Dance Theatre (SDT).
Adults Dance Class (ADC) offers 5 levels of classes to suit your preference and knowledge of ballet technique.
Please find the FAQ Adult Dance Class.
Adult Dance Classes Schedule (27th March - 2nd April)
Day Time Instructor Level Location
Monday 7.00pm - 8.30pm Kensuke Yorozu Level 2 Community
7.00pm - 8.30pm Nazer Salgado Level 1 Choo San Goh Studio
Tuesday 7.00pm - 8.30pm Beatrice Castaneda Beginners 2 Community
7.00pm - 8.30pm Chua Bi Ru Level 1 Choo San Goh Studio
Wednesday 7.00pm - 8.30pm Cheah May Yen Level 1 Choo San Goh Studio
7.00pm - 8.30pm Peter Allen Level 2 Community
Thursday 7.00pm - 8.30pm Chen Wei Level 3 Choo San Goh Studio
7.00pm - 8.30pm Nazer Salgado Level 1 Community
Friday 7.00pm - 8.30pm Jason Carter Beginners 2 Community
7.00pm - 8.30pm Chen Wei Level 1 Choo San Goh Studio
Saturday 10.00am - 11.30am Ruth Austin Beginners 2 Community
10.00am - 11.30am Beatrice Castaneda Beginners 1 Choo San Goh Studio
12.00pm - 1.30pm Lisha Chin Level 1 Community
12.00pm - 1.30pm Chen Wei Beginners 1 Choo San Goh Studio
2.30pm - 4.00pm Chen Wei Level 2 Choo San Goh Studio
Sunday 10.00am - 11.30am Etienne Ferrere Level 1 Choo San Goh Studio
12.00pm - 1.30pm Etienne Ferrere TERM WILL START ON 2ND APRIL. PLEASE REGISTER. TERM WILL START ON 2ND APRIL. PLEASE REGISTER.
12.00pm - 1.30pm Peter Allen Level 2 Community
12.00 - 1.30pm Chen Wei Beginners 2 Choo San Goh Studio
1) Please note that due to SDT’s performance schedule, instructors for ADC classes may be replaced/cancelled for a particular session. Do check back on Monday 12pm for weekly updates..
2) A trial card can be purchased at $25 at SDT’s customer service counter before a class.
2) To save time and to minimize any issues with attendance taking, students must give their Trial Card, 8 Lessons Card or 16 Lessons Card to the instructor before the class commences. Once the class ends, please collect the cards from the Customer Service Officer at the reception.
3) Please note that students who arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed into the class due to safety reasons.
4) Registration is required for Beginners 1 classes. Beginners 1 classes are scheduled in a fixed 8-week term (not including public holiday) to allow the amateur adult ballet dancer to understand the technicality and fundamentals of classical ballet. Should you need to miss a few classes during the 8-week term or so, Singapore Dance Theatre will not be able to refund the missed classes or allow a makeup class. Click HERE for more information.
8 classes card & 16 classes card
- Class cards can be purchased at SDT Reception