|Types of Passes||Productions||CAT 1||CAT 2||Complimentary Membership|
|Theatre Pass||Coppélia, Masterpiece in Motion, The Nutcracker||$157.50*||$115.50*||Silver FRIENDS of SDT membership (worth: $100)|
|Family Pass||Peter & Blue's Birthday Party, Ballet Under the Stars, The Nutcracker||$98*||$84*||Basic FRIENDS of SDT membership (worth: $50)|
Best Value | Save 30% on your favourite performances.
Advanced Bookings | From 1 January 2017, through SDT only.
Privileged Seating | Be the first to get the best seats in the house!
Ticket Flexibility | Season Pass holders enjoy hassle-free ticket exchanges up till 2 weeks before the opening of each performance.
Be a FRIEND of SDT | Get a one-year complimentary FRIENDS of SDT membership that entitles you to discounts to classes, tickets, and SDT merchandise.
Terms & Conditions
- Singapore Dance Theatre enforces a no refund, no exchange, no return policy.
- Discounts are not stack-able.
- All ticket prices indicated exclude SISTIC booking fee.
- Valid identification passes must be produced to enjoy discounts.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- In the case of lost tickets, replacement tickets can be issued at SISTIC agents, subject to verification of the patron’s details against purchase records and payment of an administrative fee. Replacement Tickets will not be issued if the authenticity of purchase cannot be accurately ascertained.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade’s discretion depending on the nature of the performance
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording or Audio recording of the performance is permitted for Singapore Dance Theatre events